I got this at a discount
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Himalayan Salt Lamp Natural Ionic Air Purifier Hand Carved Crystal Rock Romantic Heart Shaped on Neem Wood Base.

Go down

Himalayan Salt Lamp Natural Ionic Air Purifier Hand Carved Crystal Rock Romantic Heart Shaped on Neem Wood Base.  Empty Himalayan Salt Lamp Natural Ionic Air Purifier Hand Carved Crystal Rock Romantic Heart Shaped on Neem Wood Base.

Post by Mingshu Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:56 pm

I love it and it is so cute. there is quite a bit of weight to this lamp but that was expected being that it is made of salt. this one had the gorgeous pink color and just just gives off a warm glow to the room. I like the twist knob to adjust the brightness of the light. the light sits nicely on the tabletop and even with all that weight it is not top heavy. it sits real balanced and has stayed in place with my little one running into the table. the wood base is just the right accent everything about this light just says love. unless the light is on you don't really see the detail of the heart its a subtle thing. but that doesn't take away the beauty of the lamp. I also like that this doesn't get hot so no burned fingers when little ones grab things before you get to them. it gets warm but not hot. This product was either given to me free or purchased at a substantial discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. I say free or discounted because by the time I write a review I honestly have no idea what was free or not, which is why the price of the product had no influence on how the final review was written. These are the things that affect the star quality of my review:
1 did product look as expected? yes
2. Will this work for my family? yes
3. Was it worth the original purchase price? yes
4. WOULD I BUY AGAIN? Yes
5. Is the product going to last the daily use from my family? yes
I often read the reviews of a product before I make a purchase so if like me you read this to make a decision about selecting this product, I hope this review was able to help you in making a decision on your own purchase.

Mingshu
Admin

https://reviewexchange.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum