I got this at a discount
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chocolate Shaver By Rowlix- Premium Stainless Steel Truffle Slicer- Sharp Cheese & Vegetable Slicer- Works Great With Garlic, Mushrooms, Veggies- Adjustable Blade- Non-Slip Grip- BONUS Storage Bag Chocolate Shaver By Rowlix- Premium Stainless Steel Tru

Go down

Chocolate Shaver By Rowlix- Premium Stainless Steel Truffle Slicer- Sharp Cheese & Vegetable Slicer- Works Great With Garlic, Mushrooms, Veggies- Adjustable Blade- Non-Slip Grip- BONUS Storage Bag 		 Chocolate Shaver By Rowlix- Premium Stainless Steel Tru Empty Chocolate Shaver By Rowlix- Premium Stainless Steel Truffle Slicer- Sharp Cheese & Vegetable Slicer- Works Great With Garlic, Mushrooms, Veggies- Adjustable Blade- Non-Slip Grip- BONUS Storage Bag Chocolate Shaver By Rowlix- Premium Stainless Steel Tru

Post by Mingshu Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:16 pm

This showed up just in time for a party I wanted to do a chocolate dessert. I was able to get perfect curls and ribbons for my dessert. This fit my hands and was easy to use. It has just enough weight to be able to pull right through the food with feeling like you are going to bend your tool. was very easy to adjust the thickness of the slices with just a turn of the screw. I feel they took care in making sure to protect your fingers from cuts with this design the top feels nice and smooth so as you line up the tool or remove curls you fingers are in a safe position. I like the bag it game in because it keeps the tool safe and dry while in the drawer and I know that if the kids spill anything my shaver will stay clean, and also if the youngest gets in the drawer his fingers are safe from the sharp edges. the stainless was easy to clean. easy way to get some professional looking desserts with not much effort. This product was either given to me free or purchased at a substantial discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. I say free or discounted because by the time I write a review I honestly have no idea what was free or not, which is why the price of the product had no influence on how the final review was written. These are the things that affect the star quality of my review:
1 did product look as expected? Yes
2. Will this work for my family? yes
3. Was it worth the original purchase price? yes
4. WOULD I BUY AGAIN? Yes
5. Is the product going to last the daily use from my family? yes
I often read the reviews of a product before I make a purchase so if like me you read this to make a decision about selecting this product, I hope this review was able to help you in making a decision on your own purchase.

Mingshu
Admin

https://reviewexchange.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum